Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let me introduce myself.

Let me introduce myself.  I am a new mother to my beautiful 3 1/2 month old son, have a husband who travels for work constantly, and am trying to wrap up my doctoral thesis.  Sounds like I need something else to fill in the extra 37.2 seconds I have free each day, doesn't it?  Enter: A Blog.  It seems these days everyone and their distant second cousin needs to have their own blog.  Try as I might to avoid falling into this time pit "just because I could", this morning I came to a realization: there are websites and resources and Blogs up the ying-yang for pregnancy, new babies and parenthood.  But I had a hard time finding much in the realm of how to manage pregnancy, new babies and parenthood.

I'm sure you are thinking "what could someone who has had a baby for a mere 3 months, 17 days, 18 hours and some odd minutes know about managing her life post-baby?"  And you would be right.  But by creating this blog, I hope that I also create a space where all the other mothers and fathers (yes, you have important insights too) who have much more experience than I can share their wisdom and tricks to make life a tiny, itty bit easier for all of us.  So what do you say, shall we get started?


No comments:

Post a Comment